The newest gen version is most likely gont be crap | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Xiamu Aug 8
I would envision MT for sale 2K21 is not brazen enough to do this while other game sells lower. To add, I really would not mind 1 bit if the price hike actually changed game design to possess less predatory practices, however there isn't any way in hell 2K will magically stop trying to milk money out of each part of NBA 2K (can't blame them unfortunately because people purchase the extras) -- I anticipate this for a double whammy of cost and consistent micro-transaction increases.

It think it will be $70 to get exclusive games. Because their next-gen models are only a graphical increase for instance, AC Valhalla and Cyberpunk are not marking around $70. I concur, I am just saying this because I have not seen a great deal of official match costs for next gen so this is brand-new advice -- I just wonder (for example) if Maddens second gen will be 70 on release also as they are offering a free upgrade to the next gen game that I guess could just be graphic, though they've said there would be following gen exclusive content in Madden (but who knows if there's a validity there). Folks would be mad not to buy the standard gen.

Cyber Punk is going to be redoing a next gen version of NBA 2K that won't come out until next season, but I am guessing they will not ship another disc and it is going to just be an upgrade when that comes out so I suppose your point makes sense with these matches. Excuse the rambling lol, but that really is very good to find out now, and I'm interested to see exactly where this goes together with the console rates. GamePass is currently looking considering the price rises.

The newest gen version is most likely gont be crap but they'll still milk at least $60 outside of all of the people who can not afford the string x/ps5 right away. The fact you need to get it or get the legend variant is whack. I am gonna wish to play with 2K21 on current gen once it drops sep 4th but why would I want grind my player if it's gonna be totally different from next gen. Way to turn a shit match to much more of a garbage dumpster fire. They should make it so you must swipe your credit card any time you turn on your console. This company was crap return to skill points rather than that vc trash causing individuals to spend 100s of dollars instead of playing the game.

So this year, if I'm buying the console, do I wish to purchase the 24 variant or the 8 variant? That part is perplexing. 24 is legend edition for PS5/XBXSX and you also get Dame copy for final gen. If you buy the 8 edition you get legend variant for Ps4/ XBX1 and Buy NBA 2K21 MT Zion for second gen. But that's perplexing to me because does it actually release...if I am purchasing bodily, would I not have the ability to play with NBA 2K with the mamba perks until it comes out?